TECH REVIEW : Boat Rockerz 510 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones (Jazzy Blue) Great value for 1899 INR

 Feb 2,2020 : My search for a good Wireless Bluetooth Headphones ended with Boat Rockerz 510. Boat is a respectable company registered in India which manufactures speakers and Bluetooth audio systems.  Their registered website is https://www.boat-lifestyle.com/ and their customer service number is 022-4946-1882 should you run into any problem with their products.


                      Boat Rockerz 510 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones (Jazzy Blue) Price : 1899 INR

REVIEW : 

I am really pleased with my decision. It really solves my gaming and music listening needs. I don't have to put my volume low whilst playing games nor I my mom and dad will get mad while listening to music. I do like my music loud. You can listen to music, Play games without disturbing anyone and also speak over the phone via bluetoth connection.

You can also buy Boat Rockerz 510 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones (Jazzy Blue) from amazon by clicking the  direct link  below:






I quite liked the Super bass sound quality and very nice very high sound good product battery backup . It gives me up to 12 hours playback non stop . Its a value for money and an awesome product. Keep it up Boat Team. You get a big thumbs up from me.


Comments